- All rights are save. Reprinting, modification, or translation is prohibited without permission, except as permitted under international copyright laws.
- All texts, graphics, designs, and content from this application are copyright works of SPITAR Services Brokerage Company.
- The use of this application is subject to the stipulated terms and conditions of use, and it is a binding contract for the user if he agrees to them by clicking on the consent box when the user registers in the SPITAR application and / or using the application.
- The information and materials provided by SPITAR may be used for informational purposes only
- The trademark of the SPITAR application can only be used with the written permission of the owner of the application
- You have the right to display, download and copy the information and materials available on this application for personal, non-commercial use only
- Any other use of the application or the information inside it is not allowed and is considered a violation that may lead to your legal accountability
- When you register on the SPITAR application, you register to subscribe, we will ask you for the following information about you:
Your first name and last name, phone number, e-mail, gender, city, date of birth. We ask for this information to identify you when trying to communicate with you, as well as to include some data in its appropriate place before booking the appointment, or in case we need to contact you in case you encounter any problem in The application, phone number or email will be used to be your username any time you try to log in to your account, and for this it is necessary if you want to log in to your account.
- Your email address, mobile number and data will not be shared with anyone other than the medical facility with which you have booked to complete the reservation process.
- Upon completing your registration in the application, you will be asked to agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned in the application
And on the website
It is also considered as an agreement to communicate with you about sending news or promotional offers from the application or to communicate to confirm a reservation, change an appointment, or cancel it.
- SPITAR application is not responsible for the accuracy and quality of the service, the safety and integrity of the service, or the punctuality of the service provider registered within the application.
- SPITAR application tried to provide accurate information and images on this application, but it does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or images
- SPITAR may change the content of any information or images available on this application, or about the persons described in it, at any time without notice.
- SPITAR does not make any commitment to update the information or images on this application, and as a result, they may be out of date.
- Neither the SPITAR application nor the directors, employees, agents, delegates, the subsidiaries of the application or the companies sponsoring the application are responsible or liable for any damage, loss, liability, claim, or any other injury or related issue or resulting from any of the information contained in the SPITAR application. Or services that are provided through this application.
- SPITAR application guarantees the confidentiality of user information
- SPITAR application does not share user information in any case with any other party except with regard to sharing with the subscriber who provides the service
- SPITAR application is absolutely not responsible for any medical error or injury to any disease or infection that the user experiences while receiving the service through reservation through the SPITAR application
It is your responsibility to check our website and SPITAR app periodically for changes.
- Your continued use or access to our website, application or service after posting any changes to these terms and conditions for the service and the return policy and privacy constitutes acceptance of these changes.
Copyright © 2020 Matar Alshamsi. All Rights Reserved.